RESIDENTIAL – COMMERCIAL – MUNICIPAL
AGRICULTURAL – INDUSTRIAL – GENERAL PUBLIC
FOR MORE THAN 60 YEARS, COOK BROTHERS EXCAVATING, INC., HAS BEEN A LEADER IN THE EXCAVATING AND CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY SERVING THE GENERAL MID-MICHIGAN AREA.
Cook Brothers Excavating, Inc., was founded in 1955 by brothers Julius and William Cook.
Since 1990, owners Keith, Bruce and Dale Cook have managed operations. Owners as well as the employees and staff take great pride in working together effiently and diligently to provide our customers with personal service and customer satisfaction.
SCOPE OF WORK COOK BROTHERS EXCAVATING, INC. PROVIDES:
- Site Preparation and Development
- Earthwork including Land Clearing and Land Balancing
- Site Demolition and Clean-Up
- Underground Utilities, such as Sanitary Sewer, Storn Sewer and Watermain and Service Installation and Repair
- Septic and Drainfield Installation and Repair
- Basement Excavation, Backfilling and Finish Grading
- Driveway and Parking Lot Construction and Repair
- Trucking Services to Construction Sites as well as to General Public Customers
- Sand and Gravel, Stone, Screened Topsoil, Crushed and Re-cycled Concrete and Asphalt
Cook Brothers Excavating, Inc. is licensed and bonded with many area municipalities.
WE ALSO DELIVER: Sand and Gravel Materials as well as a Variety of Stone and Sand Materials for your driveway or landscaping needs.
CALL US: 517-647-6255
OR EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
FAX NUMBER: 517-647-7270
Business Hours: 7:00am – 5:00pm
Monday – Friday
7974 Lyons Rd, Portland, MI 48875
WE ARE HAPPY TO ASSIST YOU WITH YOUR PROJECT